We look for experienced professionals to fill our vacancies as well as offering jobs to graduates and school leavers. We are currently seeking to fill the following:-
- Job 1 - Financial Planner/Independent Financial Adviser/Registered Life Planner
Financial Planner/Independent Financial Adviser/Registered Life Planner
Due to increasing demand for our services we welcome applications for the posts above. Please contact Mrs Luella Keeley in the first instance with your CV.
We work Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.15 pm and advise all clients at our offices, with no home visits.
We are prepared to consider a range of abilities and experience for all posts but in all cases you must possess high levels of integrity, honesty and pursuit of excellence.
We have a great business model based on a very high level of service to a relatively small number of high value clients who pay us annual fees.
We have a great Wealth Management proposition, running our own portfolios producing consistently above market performance for below market risk, reporting to clients every 4 weeks.
We run lifetime wealth modelling for all of our clients so they understand the context of how their investments fit into their overall financial planning strategy on an ongoing basis.
As part of our commitment to a high value advice we offer clients a full life planning review so that the financial modelling is geared to their life fulfilment and in turn the wealth management directly supports the financial modelling.
We have delightful, appreciative clients, for life, whom we get to know well and work with in partnership. We employ excellent paraplanners who love their job and work closely with clients and advisers.
The issue we now face is how to grow our business. The issue is not gaining clients but to have the right resources to service our growth - and to increase our growth.
We need one or maybe several good advisers who can join us and provide the same level of commitment to quality focused customer service.
You will need to:
- be well qualified, ideally already a Chartered/Certified Financial Planner or on the way
- really care about people, you need to be excited about making a difference to clients' lives
- always do a job to the best of your ability with high ethics & principles,
- have cashflow modelling capability and life planning skills or at least intend to acquire them
- be prepared to assume responsibility over time & have an attitude that 'the buck stops here'
- have at least a handful of clients who could benefit from our great client proposition so that you have a core income however small.
Over time, the right person, would have the opportunity to buy into the ownership of our business.
If you are the right person, then joining us will result in more clients than you can personally deal with over time. I am currently holding back from taking on new clients because there is not enough time to do them justice and I will not offer less than a perfect service. If you can emulate what we already do then your future is assured.
Initially, please send your CV to Luella at the email address shown on the Our People page. We are looking forward to hearing from you.